In honor of Health Education Week, we wanted to share a few gynecological health tips to ensure you live a healthy life at every stage. Learn the steps for overall good gynecologic health below!
- Get your annual gynecological checkup and regular Pap tests.
- Practice safe sex.
- Eat a healthy diet to maintain a healthy body weight.
- Do your Kegel exercises to keep the pelvic floor strong.
- Work out regularly and in moderation.
- Plan your pregnancy.
- Care for your vulva and vagina by avoiding harsh soaps and douching.
Folsom OB/GYN is always here to help provide important tips and information to ensure you and your family live a long and healthy life!
DISCLAIMER: *Gynecological health tips provided by Canadian Living.