Jeffrey R. Cragun, MD, FACOG
Dr. Jeff Cragun is a Board Certified Gynecologist and a fellow of the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology. He graduated from UCLA Medical School and completed his residency in obstetrics and gynecology at UCLA School of Medicine. He is considered an expert in Minimally Invasive Gynecological Surgery, having performed thousands, and was one of the leaders in performing and teaching the DaVinci minimally invasive robotic surgery, to treat such problems as abnormal bleeding, fibroids, pelvic pain and pelvic organ prolapse. Currently is one of a handful of surgeons in the country trained to perform SINGLE SITE DaVinci surgery, a “scar-less” alternative to gynecological surgery. He has special interests in vaginal reconstructive surgery, endometriosis and bladder incontinence surgeries.
Dr. Cragun has been honored and recognized numerous times over the past 15 years in Sacramento Magazines as one of the TOP DOCTORS, the result of surveys completed by thousands of area doctors. He has 7 times receive the honor as “Best Doctor” from Best Doctors, Inc. He enjoys woodworking and biking in his spare time. He is married and the father of four children.
- UCLA-Ob/Gyn Residency
- UCLA-Medical School
- BYU- Undergraduate
- da Vinci Robotic Surgery
- Single-site da Vinci Surgery
- Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery
- Vaginal reconstructive and bladder incontinence surgeries
- MonaLisa Touch
- “Top Doc” OB/Gyn in Sacramento Magazine
- “Best Doctor in Medicine”-consistently recognized by survey of physician peers
- Teacher of the Year-UC Davis
- Mentor of the Year- ACOG
- Over 20 Publications on Endometriosis/PCOS/Prolactin/Recurrent Miscarriage
- Laparoscopic and Supracervical Hysterectomy Surgery Techniques taught to many other physicians
- Endometriosis and Use of GnRH Agonists- presentations made to physicians and other providers
- American Board of Ob/Gyn
- California State Medical Licensure
- Fellow of American College of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopists
- California Medical Association
Dr. Cragun is amazing. I have been seeing him for years. He’s helped me through infertility issues in the past and now menopause. He is such a compassionate man. He really cares about his patients and you can feel it as his patient. Thank you, Dr. Cragun!
Lisa A. via Yelp
See more testimonials or submit your own here!